Sponsored Links

Torres makes Liverpool concern

Lose Legs main Liverpool, Fernando Torres released to play in Serie A soccer in color clothing or Inter Milan after the trial was in La Liga and Premier League.
Torres makes Liverpool concern

Ranked 3 in the rating "Balls Gold Europe" after Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, Fernando Torres is one of the leading leg falling in Europe at the time.

When the play for Atletico Madrid, Fernando Torres is also one of the objectives of the hunt's on in Serie A, but the final leg falling Spain's decision to enlist for Liverpool. However, the latest speeches by Torres, the ability to react this leg will be in the Serie A may also soon become reality.

"I have experience matches in La Liga and Premier League, and all stories will be great if one day that I try to be in Serie A. If there is Italy, I want khoác clothing or Inter Milan. Interesting if the main Tournament 3 in the top European. Maybe I will try to be so in the Bundesliga. "

However, Torres is Liverpool with an chấn declare no mind to leave Liverpool this time.

"I'm happy with life at Liverpool and my contract still has 4 years time again. Everyone treated me very well and I want to know the Premier League championship to a broken heart by people who for me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment