Sponsored Links

Geri Halliwell does not like marriage

the first time after being members of the group Spice Girls - Geri Halliwell doctors of "stone", millionaire Italian Fabrizio Politi new talk show on a News of the World. He said, he is to marry with Geri also do not like it would scream.

Geri Halliwell and Fabrizio Politi divided circulate today 11 / 3 last. Dual attach this statement than just a few weeks and Health in the hands suddenly divided only a few months later.


Friends of Geri Halliwell with each report disclosed that the division requires Geri hand because she does not like marriage, now, to Geri's new official languages to confirm this information.


Geri Halliwell and Fabrizio Politi in time to each other



Fabrizio Politi millionaire said: "I am always looking for a beautiful woman, love life and like the marriage. When I met Geri ngỡ found as" the hope "but the real surprise when after a Health appointment time, the Ger say she does not want to marry. "


"Three months in the 3 months Geri is happy most of my life. 15 years I have worked full capacity and Geri are the only person who changed my life. She made me see life with more meaning, is more significant to work. We have selected a date to be married at the end of this year. "

Fabrizio Politi want to marry but do not Geri Halliwell


"Everybody said crazy when I asked a girl wedding but just know a few months, but so is love I do have rules, when I really love a person, I do not want to waste any moments time. I want to marry Geri, want to care for her, want her in the side because I love her. "



"15 years I have a lot of students to build career and Geri has changed my life. I have to fly to fly between England and Italy during the time required to Geri at her side. The Requested Geri, the first time I know that is long on the bed in the morning to relax. "


"We love each other to forgive, we have lots in common but there are so many things happen in a natural that you can not do another."

No comments:

Post a Comment