Sponsored Links

Defying Gravity - Keith Urban flow is

06/04/2009

Album "Defying Gravity" - the 5th album by Singer Country Music Australian Keith Urban are published today in Capitol Records 31/3/2009.

Album is produced with more light in the release of album "Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing" has won by 2 Disc Platinum in 2006.

"I feel the" brilliance "when making this album. I just really try to make the music become us. Government has taken to take my 2-year spread to heaven from the album "Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing", after which we went to a lot in my time and complete it when I writing and writing. It really is time to be creative to me and that is anxiously how to catch the full need and enough for an album is fine. " Urban - who co-produced studio album with the 5th Dan Huff has confided to Billboard so.

Try to Urban's first is that, although he still is not satisfied yet. He had been successful in the audio between the year 2008 for the audio of "but he expressed that" without something called a complete end to the disk. Urban and also adds that he is not too worried about it.

I think "I do not like the demo work" and he further explained "I am not difficult to find the code of the Songs, I prefer more creative, rather than go through a basic process. I like to keep everything very natural, not removed and this has made its own hit points for this new album, by the approach very gently and close it. "

Album "Defying Gravity" was really a tempest, in the 3rd single album "Sweet Thing" - entrance ranking Hot Country Songs during 12 months, single 2 "Kiss The Girl" is entrancing and accountability Top 20 progress near the Grammy Awards with this year's Urban doubled. Urban will show along with Al Green and Justin Timberlake, at the same time Bo Diddley, BB King, Buddy Guy and John Mayer. Urban to participate in the resolution thuonng prestigious music to honor the artist by the Country Music named Academy of Country Music Awards Sunday and today is excellent artists of the year.

Urban performed a few small shows to prepare for the launch "Defying Gravity" starts today in Chicago 2. And preparation stages for promoting the album on 7 / 5 at the Uncasville, Conn..

"I think the trip ahead will be a draft, a special way, I will use the album Songs in this new take on because the majority of the Songs of fast rhythm, to create powerful live show a warm atmosphere never have. And hope. we will make every effort to the firm. I always try to many links for all audiences and I'm really trying to "đánh guc" a number of audiences further, I want to make them feel they are part of the Songs of I always keep it real and natural service is aimed at surprising and enjoined from audience seats. It is my job. "

No comments:

Post a Comment