Sponsored Links

Bernd Schuster revealed why the dismissal

14/04/2009

the first time after the team Royalty Spain, Real Madrid dismissal, HLV Bernd Schuster agrees new answer interviews and press disclosures of the reasons to book him to leave the Bernabeu package.

Schuster is when White House dismissal, many fans believe, cause mainly by the military who cầm Germany has made speeches lose Nhue gas by Ken ken previous battle with Barca. The newspapers of the land has a good post fully present "beat Barca is unable" by former Getafe HLV. However, replies in an interview on a marca, Schuster has been up all negative.

"A few days before the meeting report prepared for the Barca match met, I met the player and say that only we can beat teams Catalan origin. I understand that Real could afford to do it. What I said in the press conference is just want to reduce pressure on the player. In addition, I also say, very difficult to beat but they are not can not, "Schuster disclosed. "But right then, newspapers have believed that I did not want to stay at Real. I know, Real is in the most difficult of the season by the player pillars stick injury. And again, also did not have a contract that I want to Bernabeu.

No comments:

Post a Comment