Sponsored Links

Aaron Mokoena want to stay Blackburn

17/4/2009

Captain of team South Africa have expressed their feelings with Blackburn Rovers and Mokoena also said that he did not want to leave this team.

The current contract with the team's owner Mokeona ground Ewood Park will expire on May 6 this. Many sources believe that he will not be in the team room as if it still Mokoena as during the current natural and Blackburn will need to sell the player is not necessary to buy the player always appropriate. Clearly this is that Mokoena is not desired.

Player 28 years old recently expressed his desire to stay with the team and promised that he will try to improve what they are in the way the end of the Premier league. Speaking on Sky Sports News, Mokoena show fairly set out: "I think at this time, I am very difficult to talk about the future of the room by itself not good, not to show what friends do. They may will not renew contract with me, if it happens then it is really a disaster. "

"But I really want to continue sticking to the ground by Ewood Park here helped me a lot. Perhaps I should respond emotionally by Bld team and get back by the room's peak by if any like this, and I can also not satisfied with what you are yourself. I will be more determined. "

No comments:

Post a Comment